Did you know…
Less than 2% of would-be authors
actually get their book written.
Here’s what you might be thinking:
- I don’t know how to get my book published.
- I’m afraid to tell my story.
- I don’t have an advanced degree, so I can’t say I’m an expert.
- I need to organize my notes and blog posts to get started.
- I get distracted when I write.
If you’ve used these excuses in the past,
Alicia Dunams can help!
Join us on Wednesday, June 4th
Laptop Lounge in Walnut Creek
How to Write a
Bestseller in a Weekend
by Alicia Dunams
If you want to write a book but you don’t know how, or you just don’t have the time, then bestselling author Alicia Dunams will teach you how.
This is a must-see live event with Alicia Dunams as she shares the secrets inside her Bestseller in a Weekend virtual bootcamp.
What you’ll learn at this live event:
- What’s keeping you from writing a book and how you can instantly overcome it (Alicia really knows how to inspire action),
- Five proven and easy steps to write not just any book, but a bestselling book, in one weekend,
- How to select a title that sells,
- How to catapult yourself to the top ranks of the world’s biggest bookseller – Amazon.com…and much, much more!
Join us for Happy Hour and live music by Stuart Fuchs, enjoy delicious creations by Private Chef, Cindy Jakel-Smith, and mix and mingle with the Bay Area’s top entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Tickets are $19 each until Monday, June 2nd at midnight; then it goes up to $29 each. At the door is $39 each. Limited spots available.
Grab your seat today!
|How to Write a Bestseller in a Weekend|
|6:30pm|||||How to Write a Bestseller in a Weekend by Alicia Dunams|
|7:30pm|||||Insight into Alicia’s Keynote Talk at BloggerCon,
Turning Your Blog into a Book
Q & A
|8:00pm|||||Event Special ONLY to BloggerCon in SF – Sat., Sept. 13
What’s keeping you from writing a bestseller?
Alicia Dunams has the solution. Join us!
This page may contain affiliate links.