Social Media Marketing Strategies For Measurable Results
Social Media Marketing makes information more accessible and useful by combining together technology, content and social interaction across many platforms including websites, blogs, video-sharing, review sites, email marketing and event promotion. Consumers expect organizations to use Social Media intelligently and for Social Media initiatives to align with other marketing strategies and core values.
This session provides an overview of the 9 Key Areas of Social Media as defined by David Mitroff, Ph.D. with examples from his consulting on technology integrations, restaurant and retail marketing, customer loyalty programs, partnership development and charity work.
In this program, discover:
- How effective are your current Social Media efforts?
- What parts of your business or organization can be affected by Social Media?
- What components of your current marketing plan could leverage Social Media?
- How valuable is feedback from your customers for your success?
- How do you promote events and get people to tell others about events?
- Are you continually reaching new market segments (Mobile Marketplace)?
- Do you have an Online Brand / Branding Strategy?